Welcome to our privacy notice.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. Under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, we must inform you of how we collect, use and share your personal information and ensure you are aware of your rights.
If you have any questions about how we manage your data, please contact our Data Controller (see contact details below).
WHO WE ARE
|Data Controller (Park Owner)|
(referred to as “we/us/our”)
|Tralee Bay Holidays|
|Name of Data Protection Manager:||David Shellcock|
|Address:||Tralee Bay Holidays Caravan Park, Benderloch near Oban, PA37 1QR|
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
During the booking process, we are required to ask you for personal information. The type of personal information we collect from you include:
a) Your contact details (i.e. your name, email address, phone number and postal address) and your bank account details;
b) Any correspondence that you may have with us;
c) Sales and services information i.e. details of transactions that you make with us and the services we provide to you;
If you purchase a holiday home at Tralee Bay Holidays we will also collect information such as proof of residential address, date of birth and information about guests who may be using your holiday home.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only collect, use and hold the information that we need to provide you with the service you are requesting. This includes:
- processing your booking and any additional services requested through us
- making and receiving financial transactions
- investigating and resolving any problems with any services provided to you
- services supplied third party service providers
- if you have given your consent, we may also occasionally use your personal information to send you information and offers which may be of interest to you. You have the right to opt out at any time.
We may use your information to market to you; this may consist of updates and offers about our products and services. We will ask for your consent at the time of collecting your data. Marketing services will be communicated via your personal preference of communication i.e. email, SMS, letter or telephone.
YOUR RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT FOR MARKETING
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you do not wish us to contact you for marketing purposes, you can inform us in writing, by email or telephone on the contact details in the ‘Further Information’ section below. We will process your request within 1 working day. We will also provide an option to unsubscribe or opt-out of any electronic marketing communication sent to you.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will share your personal data with third parties where we are required by law or where it is necessary for the performance of our services to you.
‘Third parties’ in this instance refers to third-party service providers such as:
- Companies which provide our payment services
- Our software vendors for park management systems
- Professional service companies such as data cleansing companies
- Our IT and web hosting and WiFi providers
- Social media platforms on which you directly tag us or link to our products or services
All of our third-party service providers are required to take commercially reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. We only permit our third-party service providers to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own terms and privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for them.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
The length of time for which we keep your information depends on the purpose for which your information was collected and the use to which it is put. We will not keep your personal information for longer than necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
We will keep your information for 5 years unless you have requested that we stop holding or sending you information. In the event that you have purchased a caravan from us, we will keep your personal information for as long as we are providing you with a service, plus a further 2 years to deal with queries, complaints or legal claims you may have.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have any questions in relation to our use of your personal information, you should first contact us. (See contact details in the ‘Further Information’ section below.)
You have a number of rights under data protection law, including the right to:
- Request further details as to how we use your personal information;
- Request a copy of personal information we have collected about you;
- Request the correction of any personal information we hold about you;
- Request erasure of any personal information that we no longer have lawful grounds to use;
- Object to our processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing;
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal information, for example, if you want us to the establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or another data controller if the processing is based on consent, carried out by automated mean and is technically feasible.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about this privacy notice please contact us at:
Tralee Bay Holidays Caravan Park
Benderloch near Oban
Telephone: 01631 720255
If you have any concerns about how your personal information is managed, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO):
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113 or 01625 545 745
More information about data protection and how it applies to you can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website at https://ico.org.uk/
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We keep our privacy notice under regular review – updates can be found on our website. This privacy notice was last updated on 23 May 2018.